Friday, August 28, 2009

A little tour around the yard

Poor Ed! He just doesn't get a break! The door opener on the ramp door has to be replaced.









Today, I felt better--so I took a little tour of the yard. Here are some pictures:

Curcuma, Japanese Fernleaf Maple.









Butterfly on phlox







Angel Trumpet, pink












Bromeliad Sanctuary







Click on the picture to see the little yellow flower.




Pinecone Gingers




















By the front entrance, a lavender Crape Myrtle a dash of giant varigated Liriope.

I surely made a good move when I planted these caladiums-- They are beautiful every year!





















Japanese Painted ferns- Birdsnest fern behind pottery
















Sago

Come on by!

3 comments:

  1. Love your caladiums and Trumpet! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! That Ed is a busy man! Glad to hear you are doing better ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Hope to see you at Garden Club. My trumpet vine you gave me is lookng great. . .

    ReplyDelete